Monday, September 21, 2009

Walao. The blog is like, arghhhh, superrrrrrrrrbly dead. ): Since like everyone is busy with their own stuffs other than me. ):

Yiling - JC Promos preparations.
Jane - Work?
XinYi - Work, volleyball and prolly Mr K? =/
SianNing - O level examination preparations.
SuHui - Work?

It's like left with meeeeee. ): Again. We should have an outing soon. But I don't wanna be the organizer. I think I've no charm like Jason nowadays. ): Nyp training is starting from tomorrow. But I think I prolly will be going down everyday on both guys and girls training. I so wanna see him but the same time, I so don't wanna see him. Argh, this is like super contradicting. But who cares. He's so not going to like me. ): My love life still sucks. Hopefully Xinyi could share a little luck in love with me. =/ =/ =/ =/ =/ =/ =/ =/
Hopefully I won't get too lost touch that I'll suck tmr. D: No idea if I'm running the Climb and Run route with the guys team before trg tmr. But trg's outdoor tmr. Would they like even go since it's outdoor. Lololololol. They hate outdoor. But we are so goner if it rains tomorrow. Can it like don't rain tmr. Thanks. (:

KayThanksBye (:


Neusgna! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment